Friday 19 June 2009

Location for painting holidays

My perfect dream Italian house


A nice breeze and cover with shade

Water, shade and a lovely place for lunch


Balcony from a coffee shop

Nigel and I have spent the last couple of days wandering round the streets of Iseo Town, finding painting locations for next weeks course. I like to have everything in place ie plan A,B and C just in case. So what have we been looking for , somewhere with a view is a good start, a bit of shade for sunny days and also just in case we may get a touch of rain somewhere for cover, water for the watercolours, cafe stop and toilet stop all close by and also not too busy. The course starts tomorrow I can't wait to get the paints out, I've only done a touch of sketching so next week I hope to have some lovely Italian Paintings and also my students the same.


No comments: