Friday 4 September 2009

Sunsets in Sardinia

I've been having a little R&R this week in Alghero in Sardinia.It's the 1st time that I've been to this Italian Island.The weather has been fantastic, we've had Cobalt Blue Skies ever day with amazing Golden Sunsets finishing the day with a glass of Prosecco .I can see some sunset paintings been created in the next few weeks. I was hoping to do a little more blogging but the only internet connection I found is on the church steps, now I do wonder who this broadband belongs! It's been great practising the Italian language, I'm slowly getting there, maybe in another ten years I will be fluent? The food has been very tasty with some delisious pasta and scrummy ice cream. But the best thing about been in Italy is people watching and soaking up the Italian culture.


1 comment:

Dave from Keswick said...

The very thought of sitting down and relaxing while watching a beautiful sunset, sigh... when did that last happen in wet Cumbria?


Looks very nice, Jane.
I'm looking forward to viewing your sunsets at The next Jane Ward exhibition.

Cheers