Thursday 5 November 2009

Christmas card workshop

I often get asked about my paintings of snowy scapes did you go there? They look with disbelief, sometimes awe, sometimes, with that look that just says WHY. So here is proof that yes I do go to these places and  you can see I'm smiling infact for me this is heaven, the sun is shinning, the scenery is spectacular,
a painting everywhere you turn and seen as we are at the top LUNCH!
Autumn officially ends Dec 1st but as I look out onto a wet, chilly grey day with all leaves nearly blown away till another year I think Winter is here, so bring on the snow, frosty mornings, Keswick shop windows are full of Christmas goodies and so for me this morning I have organised my Christmas card workshop. I've popped a few details below for those who live in or near Keswick.


 The date is THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER

The place is UNDERSKIDDAW VILLAGE HALL in the hamlet of Millbeck

The time is 12.30pm to 3.30pm so you might need a light lunch before but Tea, Coffee and of course Mince pies will be included
The Price is £20 this includes 5 of your own personal Christmas cards.
What do you need to bring Stretched watercolour paper, paints, brushes there is a kitchen sink!
so you won't need that.

No comments: