Thursday 4 February 2010

The old pad.

Sitting here in one of my blogging places, which is right in front of the woodburner, feet up on chair, lap top resting on my knees and with cup of tea, oh and radio 2 playing. All this is about to change fingers crossed,  hoping to move house early next week. So as you can see from above, painting as stopped from today, my art room is boxed, tipped or Oxfamed.I think it shows what's high in priority paints, painting books, paper and pastels have all been boxed 1st. Looking in the room you can see still that un finished Autumn painting which I have promised 'Jenny' I will finish! I'm going to miss my art room, especially in Summer with the doors open, but sometimes it got a bright in there and in winter a touch chilly but it's been a lovely room.So I'll be hopefully showing you a new art studio soon, this time 2 floors up and with a different view. Luckily it's just round the corner, probably only 500 metres away!! So still in Keswick.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Just found your blog.....such lovely photos, and beautiful art work.

Notes from a Virtual Easel said...

OH! I would hate to leave such a lovely studio : (
Looking forward to seeing your new one, though.

The Straggler said...

sniff.....