Monday 15 February 2010

A room with a view

It's good to be back in the world of 'blog' I've had a really busy couple of weeks moving house, emptying and filling box's and lots of cleaning. Even though we moved only 200 metres away it's still been quite a stressful time. But now it's done and it's great to be in the new pad. Here's the view out of the front dormer window from my art room and below is the back view. Skiddaw still has a touch of snow left on it's flank, and today felt like we could see fresh snow. I got the Acrylics out for a demo article for 'Leisure painter' which is due out in a couple of months, so I was on with that today and answering emails for the 'Online watercolour course'

1 comment:

Dave from Keswick said...

Hi Jane nice to have you back on blogg. The views look ideal I'm sure the move has all been worth it.
Dave from Keswick