Thursday 18 March 2010

Over Fifty


Love this shot of ladies over fifty, it was taken in Italy last year while waiting for the ferry. There really is a painting round every corner, it's just a case of looking and thinking about it. What do you think they are chatting about, I think the lady 7th in with the red skirt is talking about about the  lady in Red, maybe she makes better Ragu sauce, or what's in her handbag, whatever it is, it makes me smile just thinking!
And my over fifty is 'A big thank you to all my followers on the blog, today we hit 'Over fifty'
This shot was also taken while on my Painting holiday in Italy, and I'm still thinking of next weeks class 'People in paintings' and think this could be a good one to do, not sure it can be painted in 3hours though.

3 comments:

Kay said...

I like your people photos and the ideas for paintings...ps I am over 50 by a mile and loving it!

Lakeland art said...

Excellent Kay, you know what they say '50' is the new 35!

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna