Sunday 30 May 2010

Traffic on Catbells, Bank Holiday

I had a walk down to the lake today and thought about taking my paints but with a cold wind, I chickened out! Wondered what the Bluebells were like, but these little 'well I call them Cuckoo Flowers, think their real name is Wood Sorrel, caught my camera's eye. I nearly had a walk up Catbells, and figured out it would  be busy today, looking from the lakeside I realised I was right and you could spy lots walkers making their way up.


Catbells, the famous fell which everyone should climb if they come to Keswick..

Little Ants on the top and making their way up the ridge

So for the Bank holiday it's a nice feeling pottering around at home, and not getting in Traffic Jams be these on Catbells! and saving it for a quieter day.


1 comment:

humanobserver said...

truly beautiful :)