Wednesday 1 December 2010

Watercolour course for the snow bound

Innominate Tarn from Gable
Acrylic by Jane Ward

I think alot of people have been snow bound today or is it house bound! I was already for an outdoor painting/ sketching experience, but grey clouds full of snow kept looming and proved they were indeed full of that ingredient that has brought Britain to a near stand still. So instead I painted inside warm and toasty, with the radio on, but the painting of Derwentwater looks pretty wild!! I'll show you it tomorrow. Maybe! But on another note my 'Online students' have certainly been enjoying painting, it's an ideal course when you can't go out and just spend the day painting happily the only care been if the picture goes accordingly to plan.
See http://www.watercolourcourse.co.uk/ for many super watercolour snow scenes.

No comments: