Friday 1 March 2013

A fresh coat of paint


It's been an hectic week, with painting workshops in Keswick and Penrith Rydal Waterfall, Ullswater Daffodils, Sunset over Grizedale Pike and Grange bridges have all been given a fresh coat of paint or pastel!.
My new canvases have come and are looking super in Viridian Gallery and will be in Rohan in Keswick next week too.
It all comes at once I was chuffed to bits to see my article on Lake Iseo in this months Leisure painter and Phase 2 out next month shows step by step how I painted this wonderful Italian Lake scene.

I do have a course running to Lake Iseo from Saturday 14th to 21st September if you fancy painting in this beautiful part of the Italian Lakes just send me an email lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk

But best of all this week the weather in the Lakes has been stunning, just a shame I haven't had time to get on those fells with the new camera and paints.


No comments: