Saturday 13 April 2013

Leisure painter painting in Italy



Here I am sitting with James Martin busy clattering in the kitchen (on the TV ) about to start on the accounts!  I thought I'll just have a quick look, before I start at 'Leisure painter magazine web site. And what a wonderful surprise, I find that my article on Lake Iseo has been  painted in other styles and enjoyed by fellow artists. I'm sharing with you the second article, this shows how I tackled this stunning scene. To see it in publication is a real joy, but to read that other have enjoyed it too, is fantastic.



I have a painting holiday organised for 14th September 2013 for one week staying at the stunning Rivalago hotel on the shores of Lake Iseo. To paint and enjoy this inspiring area of the Italian Lakes I'm sure that any artist would enjoy and with just a maximum  of eight  places there is plenty of one to one tuition for beginners and Improvers of watercolours. For more details see here Painting in the Italian Lakes
or contact me at lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk to book your place and be inspired. Please note that the hotel is booking up very fast.



Here is the link to the Leisure painter magazine Leisure painter and now I better get on with the accounts!!

No comments: