Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunshine and Spring time colours


Bright Sunshine does make all the difference, after our long cold Winter. 
I've a four day course starting on Monday and just wanted to check out what views were doing and if the Lake was still there! It is very low, but new views appear because of this. We still have snow on the tops which will give my artists something to focus on, I don't know why but Snow does seem to give the illusion of  mountains appearing larger 



The old posts at Portinscale, usually we have just a couple poking up through the deep lake!



A new view and perfect for some Springtime colours, can't wait to tackle this next week

I've also been busy trying out the coffee and of course Hot Chocolate, it is an hard life been an artists!

I will leave you now to go and do my sunshine dance for next week, fingers and toes crossed no more snow!


No comments: